Contact Us

If there is an Emergency

All members of the public who need support must first Dial 999 or 111 and ask for the usual emegency services of Police, Ambulance or Fire (as needed).

Should the emergency services need our assistance, they will contact us via well established routes.

We cannot take direct calls from members of the public.

Would you like to Join Us?

If you live in Herefordshire or close to its borders and own a 4x4 vehicle and would be prepared to give up your free time to help others in their hour of need, Herefrordshire 4x4 Response may be just what you are looking for.

We provide logistical support to the existing emergency services & charities in time of crisis and extreme weather events.

If you would like to join us, please send an email to stating:

  • your name
  • address
  • contact number
  • email address
  • your age
  • make/model of your 4 x 4
In return we will get in touch letting you know where our next meeting is and inviting you to come along and meet us.

Emergency Service (statutory or voluntary) Contact

Herefordshire 4x4 Response can only respond to calls from statutory or voluntary agencies, who direct all calls for support to the Joint Emergency Planning Unit for Herefordshire Council and Herefordshire Primary Care Trust, who will in turn contact us as per our pre-arranged agreement.